Sunday May 6th

I'm sitting here typing and the house is QUIET, too quiet. The boys are all asleep and Kasey is in Chicago. This is usually the time of night that I can talk Kasey's leg off. I can just rattle on about nothing at all and most of the time I think he really hears me. I really don't enjoy it when he goes out of town. I don't sleep well, I get lonely, and I just plain miss him. He's out of town usually around once a week now and I HATE it. But I knew this would happen with the decision to stay here instead of moving to Chicago. I'm trying to be a trooper about the whole thing and I AM getting used to it more and more....but I don't think I'll ever like it. Not as long as I like my hubby anyway:) I don't know what I'd do if he had a job that required him to work night shift (I'd probably have to grow up and stop being such a big baby...can't have that now can we).
Tomorrow a family from out of town is coming to view our house at 11AM. I hope that goes well. I'd hate to think I just cleaned the house for nothin'. :>) PLEASE GOD LET THIS HOUSE SELL SOON.
Here's a couple prayer request updates:
**Kasey's dad made it home safe from HAITI. He brought home lots of neat pictures and stories. Jackson took a little homemade wooden box to school that David bought in Haiti. He told the kids some stories that Papaw told him about his trip. Such as, the #1 thing the children wanted was SOAP. And the average yearly pay is $250.00. YIKES...Can you imagine???
**My friend Penny is still doing GREAT! She is now 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant. And she's having morning sickness. Thank You Jesus!
That's all for now.

1 comment:

Valerie Swartz said...

awww sorry that you are lonely. and it is just horrible to be alone at night every night so count you blessings. thank GOD tommy will be on day shift for 4 months!!!! i am so excited well i hope you sleep well and i will pray that you house sells soon. i wish we could buy it i love your house.love ya
valerie