Happy Birthday My Love!

Yesterday was Kasey's 30th birthday. He took the day off of work and we went to China Village for lunch together. We spent the day driving around getting things for Jackson's pre-school and for the Hope Central bulletin boards (Hope Central opened today....Praise God!!). What I really wanted to do for Kasey's birthday was go out to eat just the two of us and have a couple of $50 steaks, go see a movie, then cozy up to a nice warm cup of White Chocolate Mocha at Starbucks, finally when we would return home and he could open his brand new big expensive grill that I bought him. None of that happened. BUT, I did spend the day wishing that I could've done that. I thought alot about how much he means to me and the boys. He's such a great man. Everyone should have a "Kasey" in their life. (Not MY Kasey...Just A Kasey) Someone to remind you everyday to love life and laugh as often as possible. I love you with all of my heart Kasey!! You mean more to me than you'll ever know!
P.S. Kasey, I said I wouldn't post these pictures of you from Super Bowl Sunday but now you're 30 and I'm only 29 and I think that means I can probably out run an old man such as yourself so I took my chances. I love you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe,
Divorce papers are being prepared and will be delivered early next week!

Love,
Me

Tina said...

Oh, come on now...It's not like I emailed that post to all of your business associates or anything. (YET)

Heidi Kellems said...

You can send those email addresses to me Tina. That way you appear to be blameless in this.

Happy Belated Bday Amy I mean Kasey lol!!!

Anonymous said...

your a pretty girl uncle kasey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Emi

Perri said...

I LOVE those pictures. And now everyone else will get a chance to also. I would have liked to have seen the one with Mike and you together added to this post, but hey, we can't have everything. I do appreciate you wearing DUKE colors though!

Anonymous said...

Tina you had better watch out! Kasey is going to start his own blog & post some funny pictures of you!! Although, I don't think he could top these :)

Anonymous said...

Emily,
Please do not let these pics get to Laban, the old class of 95' does not need to know about these.
I know I can trust you - right???

Kasey P.

Cathy said...

Thank you for reminding me of how pretty Kasey was on that day so long ago. Who knew when he turned 30 he'd go down hill so fast. I'm just kidding, I don't want a payback that he's so good at!

Valerie Swartz said...

aww he looks so pretty!!