Wednesday March 28th, 2007

List of things to do today: Finish my 90 Day Bible.........CHECK!! (yipeee)

Today Angie & I took Perri out to lunch as a thank you date for all the hard work she's been doing for the pre-school. We had a very nice time and I actually got to eat all of the Chinese food I wanted without having to take anyone to the bathroom or clean up a spilled drink. Kasey kept all of our boys at home and even kept Perri's 4 kids too. What a man!!
Jackson and I planted flowers in my window boxes this afternoon. I can't wait to see them start to bloom. After we were finished I remembered that last year I put heavy rocks in the bottom of the planters so that they wouldn't fall out of the window sills when the flowers start to cascade over the edge. I forgot to do that. Oops. Jackson loves to help me with my flowers. He knew exactly how to plant them today and when they all start to bloom he can identify most of the different types of flowers. Makes a mommy proud.
P.S. I have two girl-friends who are in need of some serious prayer. Both needs are pretty personal so they'll have to just be unspoken requests but they both are in need of some good old HOPE and FAITH. Please add them to your prayers today.

2 comments:

Andi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Perri said...

Thank you for the most delicious lunch. I really enjoyed the food and the conversation. It was a great break for me and I really apprecaite Kasey watching the kids. That was above and beyond a lunch date!

PS. The above comment was mine that I deleted, because Andi had signed in on my computer and I didn't realize it, so it read as if Andi went to lunch!